POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : While riding on public transit... : Re: While riding on public transit... Server Time
1 Oct 2024 18:32:18 EDT (-0400)
  Re: While riding on public transit...
From: Darren New
Date: 20 Apr 2008 12:19:11
Message: <480b6cff$1@news.povray.org>
Sherry Shaw wrote:
> Darren New wrote:
>>
>> I.e., not that you're "ignoring them" as unworthy, but that you're
>> "ignoring them" when counting the percentage of people who make lots
>> of money. You obviously interact more with people who make lots of
>> money - that's how they make it.
>>

> Rich people don't associate with the likes of me.  I don't mind a bit.

Well, it's good to know that makes you more of an expert than the IRS on
how many rich people are paying taxes. Thanks for playing.

(Geez, is it me, or has everyone in the last couple weeks been playing
the Creationism Logic Game here? "It's hard for me to believe that rich
people pay a lot of tax in spite of the evidence presented, therefore
I'll argue it must not be true without providing any evidence of my
own."  "It's hard for me to believe some people use non-relational data
storage in spite of being provided with a list of both reasons and
users, so I'll claim it's true without any evidence to counter it.")

>> Me, I think I know very few people who make >$250K who don't have
>> millions and millions of dollars.  (I know a fair number of people who
>> have millions and millions of dollars, tho.)
>
> Whoa, how could anyone ever have guessed that?

Unfortunately, I'm not one of them. And unfortunately they're not giving
me any of their money any more.

But I apologize if I've actually insulted you.  It wasn't my intention
to do so.

--
   Darren New / San Diego, CA, USA (PST)
     "That's pretty. Where's that?"